This comprehensive troubleshooting guide was created to help you fix any common 22Bet login problem or account issue.
If you’ve ever found yourself locked out of your account, you’re not alone. Virtually every player has experienced this at some point. We know that there are few things more frustrating than having trouble accessing your account.
Remember that an ounce of prevention beats a pound of cure. The best way to avoid being locked out of your account is to be aware of common problems. This guide will help you know what to look for and hopefully stop you from having any issues logging into your account.
22Bet Account Activation Issues
One of the most common issues that many players experience is in the realm of account activation.
When you register at the 22Bet betting site, you will need a valid email address and a phone number. Both of these are important to allow you to create an account securely.
Phone Number Entry
The phone number you enter when registering is commonly used for two-factor authentication. To fill in the form correctly, you will need to enter only your number without any zeros, plus signs, or country codes. Our system is not able to recognize any other format.
You will not be able to activate your new 22Bet account without a valid email address.
The email message you receive after registering contains a confirmation link. When this link is clicked, it activates your account and takes you to the 22Bet casino login site, where you will log in.
Always make sure that your email address is entered correctly. If you are 100% sure you have entered the correct email address and you still haven’t gotten the confirmation email, check your spam folder.
If all else fails, you will need to contact customer support for help.
KYC or Account Verification
There are a few other things that will be asked when you register to verify your account.
Once you successfully open your 22Bet account and log in, you will need to verify your account to unlock the possibility to withdraw any real money winnings. This procedure is quick and simple, and it helps 22 Bet protect its players.
To verify your identity, go to your account settings and look for the account verification link. Click this link to begin the account verification process.
You will need to make a copy of your ID, along with a screenshot of a recent bill for proof of address. These should both be clear and easy to read.
The best way to do this is to scan the documents using a scanner, but you can also take a photo with your phone or scan the files using a special phone app.
Save the result as .png and upload the documents.
After this is done, complete the confirmation form with any other information that is needed.
22Bet Login Problems
We understand your frustration. You’ve opened your account, claimed your welcome bonus, enjoyed some of our amazing games, played through a few free spins bonus rounds on a popular slot, logged out, and then found yourself unable to log back in again. Now what? Here are a few reasons why you may be struggling to log in to your account.
First things first. Have you got your account number right? Misremembering your account number is by far the most common reason people struggle with logging in.
You will need to always keep this information somewhere safe. If you have lost it, contact our customer support staff as soon as possible. They’ll be able to help you with recovering this information.
How to Get Through CAPTCHA
CAPTCHA is a way for the computer and site to register the fact that you are a human and not a bot.
You can get through it quickly by entering any numbers or letters shown on the screen into the provided box or clicking on the images containing the items that are written out in the task.
Forgetting your password is nothing to be ashamed of. We’ve all been there.
You may have chosen something that seemed easy to remember at the time, only to completely forget it when you are logged out of the site.
Try recovering your password using the secret question prompt.
If that doesn’t work, you will need to do a password reset. This will require two-factor authentication, so be sure to have your phone and email ready.
To make it harder for anyone else to access your account, you will need to activate two-factor authentication. This means that you will be sent a code via text message as well as an email link to log in. Enable two-factor authentication and your account will be ten times more secure than before.
Most Common Issues By Region
Depending on where you live, you may encounter some other 22Bet login issues besides those mentioned above. Read them to prepare yourself and make sure you don’t encounter them in the future.
Some of the most common login and account issues faced by players in Portugal, Germany, and other European countries include:
- Forgotten account IDs and passwords. You can avoid the former by taking a photo or writing down your account ID somewhere safe. And the latter can be avoided by using a password manager.
- Accidentally blocking login via email. While blocking login via email is a good privacy and security measure, make sure you understand what you are doing. If you enable this security setting, you will only be able to log in via your account ID. So make sure you have your ID written down somewhere secure.
- Failure to verify your email address. Verifying your email address is one of the best ways to avoid losing access to your account because it allows you to reset your password if you ever forget it. Failure to do so may result in you losing access to your favorite live betting site.
- Trouble claiming a 22Bet offer for new players or a reload bonus. Check if you have disabled bonuses in your account settings or reside in a country where bonuses are forbidden by law. If neither is the case, contact customer support.
- Not understanding two-factor authentication. Many people set up 2FA only to immediately ask us to disable it. Please take the time to understand what two-factor authentication is and how it works before enabling this security feature. This will help you have a better experience with it.
Kenya, Nigeria, and the Rest of Africa
Players from Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda, Ghana, and other countries in Africa have a few unique problems, too. Here are just a few of the most popular ones:
- Phone number registration problems. If you are struggling to add a phone number in Africa, there’s about a 95% chance that you are inputting it in the wrong format. Make sure that you put in your local phone number without a starting 0, a + sign, or a country code.
- Forgetting account numbers. The easiest way to avoid this problem is to write down the number somewhere safe (such as your wallet).
- Struggling with Google CAPTCHA. This system allows us to verify that you are a human instead of a bot. You will need to write out the numbers/letters shown or click on objects (such as lampposts, cars, or boats) to pass the verification. Just read the rules carefully and you will pass the CAPTCHA in no time.
These problems are also common for users in India.
22Bet Mobile & App Login
The 22Bet mobile app was designed to eliminate most login issues. Nevertheless, you may still encounter a few issues getting started. Here are the most common problems our customer support staff encounter.
Mobile 22Bet Casino Login
The vast majority of 22Bet mobile login troubles on the online casino app can be resolved in the same way they are resolved on the site.
View our tips on common login issues above and if you’re still not logging in, contact our helpful customer support team.
Deposits, Withdrawals & Other Issues
Besides 22Bet casino login and account issues, there are a few other issues that our players may experience. Arguably the most frustrating of these to experience include deposit and withdrawal problems, which are fully covered in our guide.
Here are quick solutions to the most common of these issues:
- Slow deposits or withdrawals. Deposits may take longer than expected due to the 22Bet payment method you selected. In general, payments to e-wallets are settled the fastest (instantly, in some cases) and withdrawals to bank accounts take the longest because of the systems and policies used by banking institutions. There is nothing 22Bet can do about this.
- Your withdrawal request is denied. A withdraw request may be denied by your payment provider. If you’re playing from Kenya, you may be having issues with using the 22Bet MPESA paybill, the preferred payment method in the region. If you are having issues with any type of transaction, speak to our customer care team as soon as possible or check out our 22Bet paybill guide.
- Trying to withdraw bonus funds. In the vast majority of cases, failure to withdraw bonus funds is a sign of the player not having fulfilled the bonus’ wagering requirement. Please read the bonus terms and conditions carefully before claiming it.
How long should I wait for my account verification email?
You should get your account verification email within a few minutes (in most cases, instantly). If you do not receive this email, try resending it from the registration page. If that doesn’t work, check your spam folder. If even that doesn’t help, contact support. They’ll sort things out and you’ll be playing your favorite live casino games in no time!
Why doesn’t 22Bet accept my phone number?
You may have entered your phone number using an unrecognized prefix, such as zero, plus, or a country code. Try removing these and entering your phone number again. Also, be sure to double-check that your number is correct. Wrong or missing digits can lead to your number not being accepted.
What should I do if the email doesn’t arrive?
If you’ve waited a while, had a look in your spam folder, and resent the email via the registration page, check that your email address is correct. You may have missed a letter or you may have used an old email address by mistake. If that doesn’t help, contact customer support.
How do I activate my 22Bet account?
To activate your 22Bet account, go to your account settings, click the verify account option, and follow the required steps.
What documents should I use to activate my account?
In most cases, you will need a copy of your ID/passport as well as proof of address in the form of a bank statement, utility bill, or other documents. These can be scanned and saved in .png format, then uploaded to the site.
How long does account verification take?
It can take a day or two to verify your account. This process is called KYC or Know Your Customer Verification. It is considered best practice for financial institutions and casinos to prevent fraudulent behavior and money laundering activities.
I forgot my password, how do I recover it?
To recover your password, simply click the “Forgot password” button. You will be able to create a new password using your email address in just a few minutes.
Where do I check my 22Bet account number?
Go to your account settings once you are logged in to the site. You will find your account number and all your other details in this section.
Can I turn off two-factor authentication?
Yes, you can disable this by turning it off in your account settings. We recommend keeping it on, however, as it is the best way to ensure your security while you play casino games or bet on real or virtual sports.
Why can’t I log in using my account email?
Have you checked that you have entered the correct email? Make sure that you enter the right email address. If that doesn’t work, then perhaps you have disabled login via email? If you haven’t done that, try using a different web browser or contact our super helpful customer support team.
I can’t get through CAPTCHA – what should I do?
If you cannot get through CAPTCHA, there is a good chance that you have incorrectly entered the CAPTCHA numbers/letters/images. Try again to see if that helps. If you still aren’t having any luck, reload the site or try accessing it from a different browser.
We hope that this guide makes it easier to start playing our massive range of games. Remember, our customer care team is always on hand to help. You can get in touch with support 24/7 for help with any 22Bet mobile login problem, deposit issue, or account problem.